Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Feel The Love “Jesus loves you and me"

Hello my dear friends, 

Today I told you my personal experience with Jesus Last 10 years ago I know who is Jesus. Then I understood and also feel the Jesus love. Really it is amazing feeling to feel the love. “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.- 2 Timothy 2:15”
“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.- John 14:1”

God's Love and Ours:
Anything under God's manage is never out of control. “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.- 1 John 4:7”. “Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.- 1 John 4:8”

Feel the Jesus love:
Spending time with God is the answer to our strength and success in all areas of life. “Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.- John 15:13”
“We love because he first loved us.- 1 John 4:19” “The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."- Mark 12:31
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.- John 3:16”

Jesus says in the Holy Bible:
 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10”. “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.- 2 Timothy 1:7”
“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. -1 John 4:7”
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.- John 16:33”

Jesus blesses you and me:
Be definite that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him because god is almighty .“And receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.- 1 John 3:22”

Jesus teaches you how to spend your life with her husband:
In the Bible “However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.- Ephesians 5:33”

Jesus teaches you how to spend your life with his Wife:
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her- Ephesians 5:25”

Jesus teach what is love?
“So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love -1 Corinthians 13:13”.  Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with your entire mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'-Matthew 22:37-39” “And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.- Ephesians 5:2”

Jesus our hope and Thanks for Reading .